I established a private practice for clients who want to integrate their spiritual journey into the therapeutic process and want a therapist who can include spirituality in the dialogue of psychotherapy. You already have within you who you want to be; allow me to aid in your self-reveal. I can guide you in making positive change and find meaning and understanding in your life. I have an innate ability to heal and assist clients in making deeper connections to themselves and others. I will honor your true self and help you to develop a life you truly want to live. I exude empathy and compassion and allow my clients a safe, warm environment to help alleviate suffering and support passionate life pursuits. I work with my clients to dissolve limiting beliefs, and energetic and emotional blocks. I believe that in an effort to heal it is imperative to treat the whole client; the mind, body and spirit.
Some of the techniques I use in session may include cognitive behavioral therapy, intuitive guidance, mindfulness, relaxation and meditation.
Specialties: Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Loss
- Certification in Spiritual Counseling- American Institute of Health Care Professionals- 2019
- Master Degree in Clinical Psychology, Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy- Pepperdine University- 2009
- Master Degree in Psychology- Pepperdine University- 2007
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology- California State University Northridge- 2005
- Member of CAAMFT (California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists)
A Note About Insurance
I do not accept insurance. This is not to make life more challenging; in fact, it is to provide you with the highest level of care where your needs are prioritized. I do provide you with all necessary paperwork to submit for out-of-network reimbursement, if that is available to you through your insurance company.